Visit our German Camping Club (DCC) licensed campsite in the southern Upper Allgäu, 8 km near the south of Kempten, winner of a German Automobile Club (ADAC) award for excellent sanitary building. Located amid green Allgäu meadows, our site offers a high standard of comfort for a happy camping experience:
- asphalt paths and lighting over the whole site
- all pitches with electric hook-up
- hard-standing pitches for motorhomes with supply and disposal points
- sun-terrace with nice view (barrier-free)
- restaurant "Sternecker`s": opens again on 01. April 2020
- gas cylinders are available
- 3 washing machines and 1 tumble dryer
- new, modern washing and toilet facilities, also suitable for disabled visitors
- soccer and volleyball field
- outdoor kicker
- daily sale of bread, rolls, pastries and coffee: opens again on 04. April 2020
- free Wifi
A sunny and spacious campsite nestling between green meadows and the Öschlesee. Explore the attractive surroundings on foot or by bicycle.
The mountains are close by. Breathtaking routes for safe, varied hill-walking and mountain tours are right on our doorstep.