Visit our German Camping Club (DCC) licensed campsite in the southern Upper Allgäu, 8 km near the south of Kempten, winner of a German Automobile Club (ADAC) award for excellent sanitary building. Located amid green Allgäu meadows, our site offers a high standard of comfort for a happy camping experience:
- asphalt paths and lighting over the whole site
- all pitches with electric hook-up
- hard-standing pitches for motorhomes with supply and disposal points
- sun-terrace with nice view (barrier-free)
- restaurant - cafe - bar "Sternecker`s": warm meals served all day, drinks service, coffee and cake (end of March - 30. September) www.sterneckers.com https://www.facebook.com/sterneckers/
- gas cylinders are available
- new, modern washing and toilet facilities, also suitable for disabled visitors
- soccer and volleyball field
- outdoor kicker
- daily sale of bread, rolls, pastries and coffee (29. March - 03. October)
- free Wifi
A sunny and spacious campsite nestling between green meadows and the Öschlesee. Explore the attractive surroundings on foot or by bicycle.
The mountains are close by. Breathtaking routes for safe, varied hill-walking and mountain tours are right on our doorstep.